Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





February 3, 2014

Book 6 of my 2014 Goal

Floor FourFloor Four by A. Lopez Jr.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The cover of Floor Four by A. Lopez Jr. looked creepy enough and I love paranormal stories so figured I would give this author a try and I wasn't really that disappointed. It was a little slow in parts and repetitive while other parts were a little confusing but the plot was good and it had plenty of twists and turns to keep me interested.

I won't recap the story as you can read what the author wrote for the book description for yourself but to me it seemed like the author concentrated more on the plot then on the development of the characters. They were developed enough to understand who and what is happening but I really didn't feel any connection with any of them. This didn't stop me from enjoyed the story though.

There was a few typos but they were easily overlooked and it really didn't take away from the story. I loved the way the author ended it! Although this isn't what I would rate as 5 stars, I still do think it is a good story and worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.