Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





December 21, 2013

Book Thirty-Nine of my 2013 Goal

Of Man, Sun and StarsOf Man, Sun and Stars by Vasileios Kalampakas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

(Stories) Of Man, Sun, and Stars by Vasileios Kalampakas is composed of five different stories of science fiction and fantasy. Each one is a good story and a short read without fillers and a lot of unnecessary writing. The stories get straight to the point and although none really go into any great length of character development, the author provides enough so you understand who and what is going on without any difficulties.

As I said, all the stories are good but my favorite is Eden. It is something I would expect to see on an episode of The Twilight Zone. (Actually they all are! Maybe this author is missing his calling and should be writing for TV.) It was extremely entertaining due to the humor, the mystery of where the teens went, and the edge of your seat thrill to see if they get back in time. Although I admit, I didn't like the ending. (Not that it was a lousy ending, I just didn't like the outcome at the end of the story.)

I recommend this to anyone who enjoys Science Fiction and quick reads.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.