Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





December 6, 2013

Book Thirty-Six of my 2013 Goal

Tales From Little Lump - Alien SeasonTales From Little Lump - Alien Season by Jeff Folschinsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tales from Little Lump - Alien Season by Jeff Folschinsky is a short book, I guess you would call it a novella but what it lacks in length, it makes up for in humor. It is something I am glad I read in private because I just couldn't contain my laughter.

The setting is Little Lump, Texas and the main character is a older woman who is cranky (to say the least) but she sure don't take any 'funny business' from others, not even the aliens! I really do love her and she totally makes me laugh. The other characters are also great, the story couldn't happen or be this funny without them but I can't help but love Gertie!

I really can't say too much about the story as I don't want to spoil anything but put this town, a doomsday prepper, a conspiracy theorist, a bunch of scared town folks, and an alien together and you have what make this a fast moving, totally funny, quick read. I think anyone who would like a good laugh would love this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.