Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





January 7, 2012

Book Two of My 2012 Goal

Wiccan Baby Girl Names: Unique and Popular Names of Wicca for GirlsWiccan Baby Girl Names: Unique and Popular Names of Wicca for Girls by Jeffrey Fisher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book of girl names and their meaning did go through many unique names however there were no pronunciations.
I thought there would be more names of the Goddesses and was a little disappointed they were not covered instead of several of the same name just with a different spelling.
What was covered was the name and for the most part the one word meaning. They were listed in an easy to read manner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.