Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





January 7, 2012

Book One of My 2012 Goal

11/22/6311/22/63 by Stephen King

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The book is about going back in time to save Kennedy from being shot thus changing history and what effects this would have at present date. I found the story to be extremely interesting and I just couldn't put it down. From beginning to end I wanted to know what happened next.

The characters and their development were great. The story kept moving and was fascinating. The ending was far from what I thought would happen and it was completely unexpected. It was done in a way that everything about the story from the beginning becomes much more clearer. Although I thought I was clear on what was going on while I read it.

Even if you hated history or politics...this is a book that definitely worth reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.