Pages

I use both a Nook and Kindle so if you see a book you wish to borrow just let me know and let's be friends...susanslomski@yahoo.com.





December 31, 2012

Book 59 of My 2012 Goal

Cat CallsCat Calls by Cynthia Leitich Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cat Calls by Cynthia Leitich Smith is a short story about Tiff, a young girl who sits for her grandmother in the physic tent of the circus. She expects to fake the readings as she thought they all do including her grandmother but she instead finds out differently in a most unusual way.

Because the story is so short the characters really aren't developed well where you get to connect with any of them. They are developed enough to understand the story all right. The plot and flow of the story were good. There was some unexpected twists and the outcomes of the story was really unexpected. I just wish it were a bit longer as just as I was really getting drawn right into it, it ended. It was a good quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your comment.